« Feeds Help in SEO
• Blog Homepage
• The Powerful Feed Actions Widget »
Just Released: A Powerful Array of RSS and Atom Feed Tools for Publishers, Developers, and Web Surfers
December 14, 2008
team is pleased to announce many new and powerful tools for anyone who publishes, consumes, or just reads content feeds. It may sound like a cliche, and it is, but today marks a new beginning for feed technology, specifically feed-processing tools and feed-content widgets.
One of our underlying goals is to make it easier for more users to understand and regularly use feeds, and we're
striving hard to make that happen. Okay, so let's briefly explain some of the most important new developments.
- In addition to combining and filtering feeds, we now added the ability to sort items, the ability to translate feeds between many languages, suppress images, remove HTML tags, convert between RSS and Atom, and we included more advanced filtering options.
- The introduction of a new and easy-to-build news ticker using feeds. It's of course, highly-customizable, similar to our popular BlastCasta news widget.
- Our feed-landing page offers most of our new features. Just as one example, if you direct your readers to a BlastCasta feed-landing page for one of your feeds, they can get a translated version of your feed on-the-fly with just a few clicks, and then subscribe to it or add the content to one of their websites, which could get you more international visitors.
- A new feed API in both SOAP and REST flavors that give developers access to our powerful feed-processing system so they can combine, filter, sort, translate, convert, and do many other things with RSS and Atom feeds.
- Most of our services don't require having an account, but you can sign up for free to create your own feeds from scratch, or shorten long BlastCasta URLs to smaller ones.
- You can learn more about our core features by visiting www.BlastCasta.com.
- Together these new features help make BlastCasta.com a hub for feed processing and feed content usage.
We do listen to our users and appreciate your feedback, so please send us your comments or suggestions
, because there is more to come as we expand our services.
No comments posted yet. Be the first to add a comment!